Strong, solid and sturdy, the Barcelona bunk beds were built to last. Ideal for even the most active little monkeys to climb and clamber around on.
W107 x D209 x H159 cm / W42.1 x D82.2 x H62.5 Inches
Quick Feature Summary:
- Stylish, versatile design, suitable for both boys & girls
- Solid pine, creating a quality piece of furniture
- Built to last, can be split in to two single beds
- Slatted base design, offering optimum mattress support
- Both bunks take a standard UK single mattress (90x190cm)
- Fitted ladders, saving on space
- Safety barrier, helping to prevent falls
How big am I?
The Barcelona bunk beds are the ideal solution to freeing up some floor space for kids who have to share a room. A solid, no fuss frame offers superb quality in a compact design. The ladder access is fitted to the bunks, saving on any protruding angles. The bottom bunk is fairly high, allowing for a little extra storage space under the beds. The Barcelona bunks will last the test of time as they can also be converted in to two single beds, if bunks are no long required.
How do I look?
The solid pine combined with the compact design exudes quality. A versatile frame design finished with a warm, antique lacquer coating gives the Barcelona bunk beds a homely, welcoming look. With no fuss detailing they are suited to both boys and girls, perfect to be paired with some vibrant duvet sets.
What am I made of?
Crafted from solid pine and finished with a warm antique lacquer, creating a strong, durable, quality piece of furniture.
Treat me right
Very easy to maintain, wipe with a slightly damp cloth. It is advised not to use any household cleaners or abrasives.
How easy am I to put together?
Arriving flat packed, accompanied with easy to follow step by step instructions. As with any flat pack furniture for safe and easy construction we would recommend this item to be assembled by two people, as it is a heavy piece of furniture.
- Assemble with a blanket or sheet on the floor to protect your new piece of furniture from scratches, as well as your floor.
- Assemble as close to intended final room position, as this is a large, heavy product to manoeuvre.
- Keep your hardware in a bowl to prevent losing any!
You Will Need:
- A friend
- A screwdriver
Who are Julian Bowen
Julian Bowen have been supplying the UK for 27 years with value for money furniture. Each of their products is carefully researched to respond to the needs and aspirations of the final consumer in terms of design, quality and price. Julian Bowen have been awarded the title of the UK’s best furniture wholesaler for the second consecutive year.
- Mattresses are not included
- Top bunk mattress should not exceed 18cm depth
- It is advised that these bunks are unsuitable for children under 6