- Compact space saving design with built in shelving
- Neutral design suits both boys and girls bedrooms
- Strong wood combination construction with a fresh white finish
- Both bunks support a maximum weight of 15 stone
- Guard rail and handles for top bunk safety
- Chunky easy climb ladders
- Ladder features glow in the dark strips for clear visibility
- Fixed ladder, cannot be re-positioned
- Bunks cannot be split into single beds
- Slatted bed basses for comfortable mattress support
- Both bunks fit Standard UK single mattresses 3ft/90x190cm
- Check out our mattress recommendations below!
- Made in the UK
- Self-assembly required
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: H161 x W116-137 x D199 cm
Under Bed Height: 7cm
Weight: 109 kg
Maximum Mattress Depth: 19 cm
CUTE & COMPACT
Whether you have a box room or simply want to free up some space for play time the Domino Bunk bed is a great choice with it’s compact, space saving design.
The bunks feature built-in shelving, eliminating the need for bedside tables. With all essentials being able to be stored within easy reach there’s no need for your children to be leaning and reaching out of bed.
Finished in fresh bright white with cute curved corners the design coordinates easily within boys and girls bedrooms. Supporting a maximum weight of 15 stone the bunks can easily be used until your children are ready to upgrade to their first adult beds.
The Domino has safety in mind with a top bunk safety rail, supportive ladder handles and chunky easier to climb steps which feature glow in the dark strips for night time visibility. Making the Domino a great choice for younger children.
LASTING THE TEST OF PLAYTIME
The Domino Bunk Bed has been made in the UK with a tough wood combination construction and an easy clean white foil finish. Both bunks have wooden slatted bed bases offering comfortable mattress support.
STANDARD UK SINGLE BEDS
Both bunk beds fit standard UK single mattresses (3ft/90x190cm). Due to safety regulations it is advised not to exceed a mattress depth of 19cm. Mattresses are not included with the bunk bed, but we have a few recommendations below to help.
These bunk beds will be delivered flat packed and self-assembly will be required. We would recommend two people for assembly as this is a larger item. Assembly shouldn’t take too long as the instructions are clear step by steps, take a look for yourself.