- Modern space saving design
- Fresh white and candy floss pink finish
- Low sleeper design, ideal for younger children
- Chunky single step for easier climbing
- Fits a Standard UK single mattress (90x190cm/3ft)
- 2 Drawers on castors for easy opening
- Integrated shelving
- Slatted bed base for comfortable mattress support
- Not suitable for children under 4
- Mattress not included, check out our recommendations below
- For safety reasons do not exceed a mattress depth of 23cm
- Conforms to British Safety standards
- Self-assembly required
H76 x W121 x D196 cm
MAX MATTRESS DEPTH
PRETTY IN PINK
The Stella low sleeper bed has a super cute design with integrated storage, making it an ideal space saving solution. Finished in a modern contrast of candy floss pink and fresh white the Stella bed is perfect for your little girls bedroom.
The low sleeper design is ideal for younger children, with a not so high height you can rest at ease your little one is safely tucked up in bed. The single chunky step offers an easier climb at bed time.
The beds compact design is ideal for smaller rooms or to simply free up some floor space for play time. The bed includes two spacious under-bed drawers which sit upon castors, making them easy to access.
With integrated shelving there’s plenty of space for teddy and your child’s odds and ends. The top of the shelving unit comes in great as an alternative to a bedside table, keeping essentials within easy reach.
STANDARD UK SINGLE BED
The Stella low sleeper fits a standard UK single mattress (90x190cm/3ft). A mattress is not included and needs to be purchased separately. When choosing a mattress make sure not to exceed a depth of 23cm, for safety regulations with this bed.
LASTING THE TEST OF PLAYTIME
The Stella low sleeper has been constructed from a tough wood combination with a foil finish in candy floss pink and bright white. The bed has a slatted base offering a supportive and comfortable nights sleep for your little one.
The Stella children’s bed will require self-assembly. As this is a larger item we would recommend two people for the assembly process.