Features we love
- Upholstered in burnt orange it makes a bright and bold statement
- It’s right on trend with its irresistible soft velvet finish
- Mid-century inspired piping and buttoned detailing add a traditional touch of class
- Clean, square lines keep the design fresh and contemporary
- Sumptuous dark brown birch legs contrast beautifully adding elegance to the design
- Pocket sprung base and layers of foam provide both a comfortable and frim place to relax
All about me
The Bailey sofa is fun and vibrant with its trending orange velvet finish. It’s a beautiful fusion of classic and contemporary styling. Button detailing and piping add a touch of class whilst the clean square lines and contrasting feet keep the design fresh and modern. The orange velvet finish is irresistibly soft to the touch and gives the sofa its own natural shine, it’s sure to bring a sense of warmth and energy to your space.
The sofa has been carefully crafted with a combination of tough materials, so you can rest easy. The frame has been made using solid eucalyptus wood and thick plywood. Whilst the interior consists of S springs and pocket springs to create a durable and comfortable platform. The cushions are layered with high density foam, providing a frim yet comfortable place to sit back and relax. The design is complete with solid birch legs in rich dark brown, which contrasts the bold orange finish beautifully.
Adding this trend setting piece to your home is easy. Minimal assembly is required, it’s simply a case of fixing the stylish block legs into position, so you’ll be able to put your feet up in less than 20 minutes.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H72 x W191 x D85 cm
- Packed Dimensions: No. of Boxes 1 - Weight 44kg - H58 x W193 x D87 cm
- Material: Solid birch, solid eucalyptus wood & thick plywood
- Finish: Orange brushed velvet
- Assembly required: Yes – less than 20 minutes
- Durable S spring and pocket sprung base
- Foam filled cushions
- Solid birch wooden legs
- Quick and easy assembly