Features we love
- Fresh and modern take on reclaimed industrial styling
- Hand crafted each piece is unique
- Features hand textured rough saw mark detailing
- Sturdy black metal legs contrast the light wood beautifully
- Crafted from solid acacia wood, making it durable and easy to maintain
- Minimal assembly required
All about me
This Kuta dining table is right on trend with its industrial styled design, however it have a modern twist. The light wooden finish really sets it apart from the rest. Brushed and washed, the finish gives the table a light and tranquil aesthetic, whilst the black metal legs contrast beautifully. The spacious rectangular design comfortably accomodates four diners and it is sure to make a statement and become the focal point of the dining room or kitchen.
Crafted from solid acacia wood it has great longevity, easily withstanding the test of time. The frame and legs are made from steel with a black finish, and this is the only part of the design which requires assembly. Once the frame and legs are assembled it’s simply a case of fixing the table top in place. Don’t forget to take a look at the coordinating Kuta dining chairs.
Need to know
- Dimensions:H77 x W160 x D90
- Material: Solid acacia wood & steel
- Finish: Light washed reclaimed wood
- Assembly required: Yes