Features we love
- With a stunning appearance, the Middleton Slipper Bath delivers a modern twist on a classic design
- Single-ended and with a beautifully curved backrest and rolled top to help you slip inside and relax instantly
- Featuring adjustable feet, this bath will suit bathrooms with uneven floors
- Made from sanitary grade acrylic that's resistant to staining, chipping, and cracking
- There’s a 10-year warranty included, covering you against manufacturing defects
All about me
Looking for something different for your bathroom or simply have a traditional design? Then the Middleton Traditional Slipper Bath is perfect for you. With a beautifully curved backrest, it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind after a stressful day. Roll topped, there are no harsh edges to catch on as you slip inside, giving you an even more luxurious and relaxing experience.
With a white outer finish and beautiful chrome claw design feet, this modern twist on the classic slipper bath is the perfect centrepiece for your room.
Crafted from high quality sanitary grade acrylic, this bath is ultra-smooth and boasts a beautiful high gloss finish. The Middleton is not suitable for drilling for taps. Its freestanding design makes it perfect to be partnered with a freestanding tap of your choice. Feet are included and can be adjusted during installation to suit uneven floors.
you will need to purchase our traditional chrome exposed waste and standpipes set if you are purchasing a traditional shower bath mixer tap. You will find this set in our recommended accessories section. Alternatively you can choose a wall mounted tap.
Need to know
- Dimensions: L:1620mm x W:700mm x H:800mm
- Bath type: Freestanding slipper bath
- Bath style: Contemporary
- Feet included: Yes
- Pre-drilled tap holes: No
- Suitable to drill tap holes: No
- Taps included: No
- Waste included: No
- Overflow included: Yes
- Instructions included: Yes
- Material: Acrylic
- Colour: White
- Exterior colour: White
- Warranty: 10 year
Our Customers Love Us
With our single end baths you’ll need to purchase a front panel and end panel separately to conceal any unsightly pipework. Simply check the product description to see whether panels are included or not. You may also want to pick up a bath screen for tubs which enable you to also shower.Whilst choosing your new tub you’ll be able to see a selection of compatible taps listed alongside the bath, alternatively you can browse our full range of taps.