Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Medium comfort with a quilted mattress top adding softness
- Semi-orthopaedic design qualities provide enhanced support
- Double sided - flipping and rotating your mattress will help it wear evenly
- High loft polyester filling provides enhanced softness and resilience
- Air vents enhance airflow keeping the mattress fresh
- Suitable for all types of bed bases
- Approved by the National Bed Federation
All about me
With an open coil spring system, high loft polyester filling and semi-orthopaedic design qualities the Nula mattress has a medium comfort level, delivering a supportive and comfortable nights rest. It has vents for enhanced air flow, keeping the high loft polyester filling fresh, expelling any stale odours before they build up.
The mattress is double sided so you can give it a regular flip and rotate to help it wear evenly, effectively prolonging its lifespan It's suitable for all types of bed bases, although be cautious when purchasing it for a bunk or midsleeper as it has a thick depth of 24cm.
You can rest assured with the Nula mattress, it's been made in the UK, tested to meet British standard regulations, its NBF approved and it comes with a one year warranty.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H24 x W90 x D190 cm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Size: Standard UK single (3ft)
- Comfort: Medium
- Type: 13.5 Gauge coil spring unit
- Filling: High loft polyester
- Finish: Quilted damask cover
- Double sided: Yes
- Made in the UK
- Tested to meet British Standard Regulations BS7177
- 1 Year warranty
- More sizes available