- Made with simplicity & versatility in mind
- Double bunk sleeps 3, space saving design
- Ladder can be fixed to either side during assembly
- Bunks can be split into separate beds
- Constructed from a strong wood combination of pine & MDF
- Neutral bright white painted finish
- Top bunk fits a standard UK single mattress (3ft)
- Bottom bunk fits a small UK double mattress (4ft)
- Durable slatted bed bases
- Top bunk guard rails for safety
- Mattresses not included – see recommendations!
- Maximum weight for this bed is 100kg (each bed)
- Assembly required
Simple and stylish the Oxford double bunk has been designed with versatility in mind. The classic design coordinates in both modern and traditional decors, whilst the neutral bright white finish makes the bed appropriate for both boys and girls.
It’s all in the detail
The Oxford double bunk has a thoroughly thought out design. The ladder can be fixed to either the left or right side during the assembly process, enabling you to configure the design to suit your space.
The top bunk has a high side rail to ensure top bunk safety. Both beds have solid pine slatted bases for comfortable mattress support and the bottom bunk has two supportive central legs for extra durability.
Once your children have out grown the Oxford double bunk, or you no longer need to save on space these bunks can easily be split into a single and a small double bed.
Made from a strong combination of solid pine and MDF the Oxford double bunk is highly durable. Complete with a painted bright white finish.
The Oxford double bunk is an ideal space saving solution. This stylish bunk can sleep up to three, with a standard single top bunk and a small double bottom bunk. Ideal if you have an older and a younger child sharing a room and extremely practical for sleepovers. Mattresses are not included with the Oxford double bunk bed, be sure to check out our recommendations below.
Dimensions: H155.2 x W198.5 x D138.8 cm
Top bunk fits a standard UK single – 90x190xm/3ft
Bottom bunk fits a small UK double – 120x190cm/4ft
Top Bunk recommendations
Bottom Bunk recommendations
Delivered flat-packed the Oxford triple bunks will require self-assembly. As this is a larger item we would recommend two people for the assembly process.