What our experts think...
Hayley Product Expert
I really like the classic design and versatile styling, it opens the midsleeper up to children of all ages, which will also save you some money in the long run. I think the design’s really clever too, with the freestanding furniture and reversible ladder there’s no restrictions.
Features we love
- Take advantage of our Mattress Deal and save 10% on your selected mattresses! (Details can be found in popular bundles)
- The clever design saves you floor space and it includes some great essentials
- Drawers and cupboard are free-standing so you can position them however you like
- During assembly you can position the ladder on the left or right side to suit your room layout
- The desk can be pushed completely underneath the bed to save even more space when it’s not in use
- There’s plenty of space for toys, trinkets and treasures with multiple shelves and concealed storage
All about me
If you’re looking to save some floor space and hideaway some clutter at the same time, the Oxford midsleeper is a great storage and space saving solution. It includes some great essentials to kit out your child’s bedroom and it has a versatile design that’ll last your child for years to come.
It comes with a spacious cupboard that includes an interior shelf and a wide chest which has been split, half drawers and half bookcase. Both come in ideal for toys, games or even clothing and they’re both freestanding so you can arrange them however you like. The desk comes in handy for homework or crafts and you can neatly tuck it beneath the bed to save more floor space when it’s not needed. You can also adjust the ladder to suit your space, during assembly you can decide whether to position it on the left or right side, depending on your room layout.
The bed fits a standard UK single mattress (3ft/90x190cm) and it has a solid pine slatted bed base for comfortable mattress support. A mattress is not included and needs to be purchased separately. This midsleeper has a strong and durable build that will last the test of playtime and a neutral cream finish that’s easy to coordinate with. So whether you have a little monster who loves trucks and dinosaurs or a mischievous little princess who likes fairies and flowers the Oxford will fit beautifully within their room alongside all their funky furnishings. And thanks to its classic design and size, as your little ones grow they won’t grow out of the Oxford midsleeper.
Need to know
- Dimensions: W103 x D205 x H121.5 cm
- Desk dimensions: W98 x D40 x H73 cm
- Chest of drawers dimensions: W104.5 x D40 x H73 cm
- Cupboard dimensions: W85.5 x D46 x H73 cm
- Max weight: 100 kg
- Material: Solid pine and MDF
- Finish: Painted cream
- Assembly required
- Compact space saving design
- Ladder can be positioned on the left or right side to suit your space
- Drawers/bookcase and cupboard are freestanding, position them how you like
- Desk pushes underneath to save more floor space when not in use
- Neutral cream design, easily coordinates with many décor styles
- Tough solid pine and MDF construction lasts the test of playtime
- Solid pine slatted bed base
- Fits a standard UK single mattress (3ft/90x190cm)
- Mattress not included
- Self-assembly required
- More colours available
Our Mattress Recommendations