Offset quadrants normally have one long side and one shorter side, both with rounded corners. They feature all of the advantages of a standard quadrant, plus more space with showering and opening width and handing options, allowing them to be used practically anyplace.
The Pavo offset quadrant shower enclosure range is a great addition to your bathroom because it adds aesthetic with its matte black frame and practicality with its shape and features. It is available in a variety of sizes, colours, and with concealed fittings. Its two sliding doors can be accessed easily, conserving space and fitting into tight places, making it the ideal corner shower for ensuites and smaller bathrooms.
The sliding doors include rollers for a smooth sliding action. This shower enclosure is of excellent value as it comes ready to install and 3-Years of guarantee for added peace of mind. The 471mm opening width provides enough room to enter and shower. Additional strength is provided by the 8mm glass thickness, which is also easy to clean and resistant to smudges and stains. A three-year guarantee and all fittings are included for a quick and simple installation, giving you added peace of mind.
- Black offset quadrant shower enclosure shape perfect for ensuites and small bathrooms
- 471mm opening width - sliding doors with twin rollers for easy use and space-saving
- Toughened 8mm easy-to-clean safety glass resists smudges and stains.
- Reversible installation design to suit a left or a right-hand shower tray
- Adjustment tolerances of, width 1165mm-1180mm and depth 765mm-780mm
- Made of high-quality aluminum -3 Year warranty for added peace of mind
- The shower, Shower tray, waste trap, and tray riser kit are sold separately
Our shower enclosures don’t include a shower tray. You’ll find compatible trays listed on the product page alongside the enclosure or you can browse our full range of shower trays.
Don’t forget you’ll need an actual shower to along with your enclosure!