Features we love
- Create the perfect ambience with two heat levels and adjustable flame brightness
- Flame effect only setting, can be used with or without heat
- Handy remote control means you can adjust the fire from the comfort of your sofa
- Timer allows you to keep the fire on for an allocated time of up to seven and a half hours
- The modern free-standing design requires no installation or the need for a chimney or flue
- Comes fully assembled, ready to plug-in, use and enjoy!
All about me
Enjoy the look and feel that a stove brings to your home without the fuss and maintenance. Beautifully styled with a working door and contrasting silver handle, this curved electric stove would look great in any living room, modern or traditional.
There are two heat settings to choose from, so if you're feeling a little chilly, you can turn it up a notch using the integrated control panel or remote. Viewed through the glass window is a log effect fuel bed with realistic flickering flames and an amber glow with adjustable flame brightness, it brings a warm ambience to your room for those cosy nights in front of the fire. Warm enough? The flames can be enjoyed without the heat too, the LED's installed are long life and use little energy. You can even set the timer from half an hour and up to seven and a half hours, it'll count down and automatically switch off.
The freestanding design means there's no installation; plug it in, and it's ready to go as there's no need for a chimney or flue. It just needs to be 30cm away from the back wall and ensuring that the cord is not trapped.
Need to know
- Dimensions: W50 x D32 x H73.5 cm
- Style: Freestanding stove
- Material: Metal & glass
- Finish: Metal
- Colour: Black
- Cable Length: 1.8m - exiting the fire from the bottom right hand side
- Heat Settings: 2 - 0.95kW and 1.8kW
- Temperature range: 17⁰ - 30⁰C
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Controls: Hidden control panel and remote control included
- Weight: 15.3kg
- Assembly? No - just plug in and go!
- Realistic flame effect with an integrated log effect fuel bed for a cosy atmosphere
- Adjust settings with the hidden control panel at the front of the fire or use the remote control from the comfort of your sofa!
- Change up the ambiance with the adjustable flame brightness, with or without heat
- Quick adjustments to heat without using the control panel using the dial and on/off switch
- Timer allows you to set the amount of time you want the fire on for, up to 7.5 hours
- Two-stage fan-forced air heater
- Automatic overheating protection
- Can be placed underneath a wall-mounted TV with mantel above or providing either is in an alcove to re-direct the heat away
- Power cable exits the fireplace from the bottom right hand side
- 10 AMP fuse