Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Three realistic LED flame adjustments to choose from
- Choose between two heat levels for optimum temperature
- Fire can be used with or without the heating element
- Schedule when the fire turns on with the seven-day timer
- Choose between a log, crystal or pebble fuel bed
- Handy remote control included for ease of use
All about me
When the nights start drawing in, you want to make your living room as cosy as possible; and there's nothing better than a fireplace to do this. The AmberGlo is no exception – it adds a beautiful warm glow to your room, while also keeping you toasty as you unwind and relax.
Wall hung, modern and unique in its design, this is a great looking fire. With a chunky wooden surround in white, it will suit any décor style, creating a stunning centrepiece. The fuel bed consists of small pebbles, crystals or realistic logs and, combined with a lifelike flame effect with three settings, your guests could be forgiven for thinking your electric fire is the real deal. At the end of the mantelpiece, two LED downlights offer a striking effect, producing a unique, standout appearance.
As it is electric, there's no need for a chimney or flue; simply choose your ideal spot and plug it in. Provided with a handy remote control, you can easily turn the fire on, without having to leave the comfort of your sofa. And, with a seven-day timer, you'll be able to set the fire to turn on in time for your arrival home.
Need to know
- Dimensions: W121 x D21 x H78 cm
- Style: Floor standing & wall mounted
- Material: Metal & wood
- Finish: Painted
- Colour: White, black and grey
- Cable: Exits the fire at the back, on the right hand side
- Heat Settings: 2 - 1kW and 2kW
- 1kW setting = 14p an hour*
- 2kW setting = 28p an hour*
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Fuse: 13 AMP
- Weight: 22kg
- Controls: Control panel and remote control included
- Safety thermal cut off: Yes
- Auto window detection: Yes – turns fire off if the temperature isn’t rising
- Fixings included: Yes – Wall bracket
- Assembly Required: No - just fix to the wall, plug in and go!
*Costs are based on the UK average cost of 1kw per KWh. Cost will vary depending on your tarrif.