Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans
Using time-honoured techniques, our skilled artisans spend hours expertly hand crafting each and every piece of this range. Meticulous craftsmanship goes into the production process, ensuring premium quality whilst giving each piece its own unique charm and character.
Features we love
- Mid-century Art Deco inspired design is right on-trend
- Each piece is hand crafted, making it truly unique and individual to you
- Delicate gold arch detailing gives it an elegant and luxurious touch
- The tapered, gold tipped angled legs add an instant retro edge
- Minimal assembly required, you only need to attach the legs!
- Storage solution – Five compartments for drinkware and four row racks for hanging your wine glasses
- The mango wood has a beautiful woodgrain with its own natural lustre and is effortless to maintain
All about me
Expertly handcrafted, with its lustrous dark chestnut brown on mango wood and highly contrasting intricate gold painted inlay detailing and gold tipped angled legs, the Dejan two door drinks cabinet is perfect for those who like to entertain. It will make a unique and stylish addition to your home and is sure to be a conversation starter.
A multi-functional design with plenty of storage space inside, it offers five compartments to store your finest bottles and drinkware, including a generous sized mirrored area which reflects and enhances the light and space. It's also equipped with four row racks to hold your wine glasses upside-down too. Despite its compact size, every part of this drinks cabinet has been well thought out.
Position in the dining room or living room for an immediate focal point, in fact wherever it's placed, it'll definitely draw attention with its mid-century Art Deco style. This is a solid piece that requires minimal assembly. Simply attach the legs once you've got it in your chosen space and get to using it.
Good to know- Mango wood is seen as more sustainable and environmentally-friendly compared to other types of wood. Mango wood furniture is effortless to maintain and will continue to look great for a long time.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H150 x W80 x D40 cm
- Weight: 37kg
- Material: Solid mango Wood & wood combination
- Finish: Dark chestnut finish on solid mango wood and gold painted inlay
- Assembly required: Attach the legs