Features we love
- On-trend retro inspired design makes a bold statement
- Clean, square lines give it a fresh and contemporary look
- Adjustable headrests to find the perfect lounging position
- Neutral and versatile dark grey finish
- Solid birch legs in dark brown contrast beautifully adding an elegant touch
- Pocket sprung base and layers of foam provide both a comfortable and frim place to relax
All about me
This Lemarr two seater sofa makes a bold and contemporary statement with its unique and modern design which incorporates a touch of retro styling. It features clean square lines with a modular feel giving it a fresh look. It sits upon tapered, solid, dark birch legs which add an elegant touch to the design. There’s something very unique about the Lemarr sofa, it has adjustable headrests which add modernism and functionality, so you can find the perfect lounging position. In crisp dark grey it will easily coordinate with many décor schemes.
The sofa has been carefully crafted with a combination of tough materials, so you can rest easy. The frame has been made using solid eucalyptus wood and thick plywood. Whilst the interior consists of S springs and pocket springs to create a durable and comfortable platform. The cushions are layered with high density foam, providing a firm yet comfortable place to sit back and relax.
Adding this trend setting piece to your home is easy. Minimal assembly is required, it’s simply a case of fixing the stylish legs into position, so you’ll be able to put your feet up in less than 20 minutes.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H76-93 x W148 x D100 cm
- Material: Solid birch, solid eucalyptus wood & thick plywood
- Finish: Dark grey polyester
- Assembly required: Yes – less than 20 minutes
- Durable S spring and pocket sprung base
- Foam filled cushions
- Solid dark birch legs
- Quick and easy assembly