What our experts think...
I love how the bunks can be split in to two single beds. It makes the bunk bed such a great investment, as you won’t need to splash out any more cash on some new beds when your kids are older and they’ve tired of bunk beds.
Features we love
- The trendy grey design will suit boys and girls bedrooms of all colours
- With a classic design the Oxford bunks are timeless
- Position the ladder on the left or right hand side to suit your space
- When the kids have grown out of bunks they can be split into 2 single beds
All about me
The Oxford bunk bed is a great space saving solution if your kids are stuck sharing a room. The classic design features a simple frame with slatted detailing which is timeless and it will easily coordinate with other furniture. In crisp grey the bunks have a fresh and trendy appearance, so no matter what décor your kids have gone for they are sure to fit in.
The ladder of the bunk bed fits neatly to the side of the beds, keeping the design compact and eliminating any protruding angles for your kids to trip on. When it comes to assembly you can actually decide whether to place the ladder on the left or right hand side, whichever suits your space best. That’s not all, when your kids have tired of bunks or if you acquire more space you can always split these bunks in to two single bedframes, making them a great investment!
Made from a tough combination of solid pine and MDF these bunks are sure to last the test of time. Both bunks have solid pine slatted bed bases for comfortable mattress support and they fit standard UK single mattresses. Mattresses are not included with this bunk bed, so you have the freedom to select the mattresses of your choice. If you love the style but not the colour, there’s plenty of other colourways to choose from in the Oxford range.
Need to know
- Mattress height should not exceed 19cm
- Size: Standard UK single (3ft/90x190cm)
- Dimensions: H153.6 x W100.8 x D202.5 cm
- Height between bunks: 70 cm
- Below bed height: 27.5 cm
- Material: Solid pine & MDF
- Finish: Anthracite grey
- Bed bases: Pine slats
- Max weight per bunk: 100 kg
- Assembly required: Yes
- Mattresses included: No