Features we love
- This traditional radiator will add a touch of elegance to your home
- Stylish on trend chrome and white finish
- Offers a high heat output to make your bathroom cosy and warm in no time at all
- This central heating radiator is compatible with all major UK heating systems
- More sizes & colours available in the Regent Towel Rail range
- Supplied with brackets and fixings
All about me
The Regent floor standing radiator is an elegant heating option for the most stylish traditional bathroom. It measures 952 x 479 x 235mm and outputs 1386 BTUs, which will provide plenty warmth to keep your towels warm and heat your room efficiently. This traditional towel radiator is made from mild steel and features a chrome finish. Plus, it comes with a 2 year guarantee
Need to know
- Radiator Dimensions: H952 x W479 x D235mm
- BTU Heat Output:1386
- Fuel Type: Central Heating Radiator
- Radiator Type: Traditional Heated Towel Rail Radiator
- Radiator Weight:13.5kg
- Radiator Material: Mild steel
- Radiator style: Traditional
- Radiator Colour: Chrome & White
- Pipe Centres:404
- Warranty: 2 years
- Brackets Included: Yes - Wall/Floor brackets included
- Not Included: Radiator valves (see recommended accessories)
- Accreditations & Testing:
- Low carbon steel is used for all our towel rails
- 5 layered European Standard plating process
- Chrome plated to exceed 200 hours of neutral salt spray testing.
- Factory ISO9001:2008 compliant quality management system
- Tested to and manufactured in accordance with BS EN 442 standards
- Safety tested at 15 bar pressure
- Compatible for use on all UK heating systems that are tank fed or combination systems
NOTE: This product can be fitted to a central heating system provided that it has been treated with a Corrosion inhibitor. If you are unsure whether your system has been or can be treated please seek advice from a qualified plumber.
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts
Once you’ve decided on a new bathroom radiator, you’ll also need to pick up some radiator valves separately to go with it. Compatible valves will be listed alongside the radiator on the product page or you can browse our full range of valves.