Features we love
- Vertical design lets you make the most of your wall space
- Thin design proves ideal for awkward tight spaces in the living room
- With a 2120 BTU output its ideal for heating small to medium sized living rooms
- Minimalist flat panel design will add a contemporary touch to your space with a touch of shine
- The polished chrome finish enhances the look of space in your room
All about me
This vertical radiator will add a contemporary touch to the bathroom with its minimalist flat 5 panel design. Finished in shiny chrome it will brighten up your space, enhancing the look of light and space. Tall and slim, it’s perfect for those tight awkward spaces, making the most out of your wall space.
It works via central heating and it will heat your room quickly from top to bottom thanks to its 2120 BTU heat output. Made from high grade low carbon steel it offers superior quality, providing excellent heating and style for years to come.
Need to know
- Dimensions: L1600 x W450 mm
- Radiator style: Contemporary
- Panels: 6
- Fuel: Central heating
- Heat output: 2120 BTU
- Pipe Centres: 540mm +/-5
- Gross Weight:20.62kg
- Net Weight:18.62kg
- Pipe Centres:530mm
- Material: High grade low carbon steel
- Finish: Chrome
- Included: Instructions, Wall brackets and fixings
- Not included: Radiator valves
- Accreditations & Testing:
- - Low carbon steel is used for all our towel rails
- - 5 layered European Standard plating process
- - Chrome plated to exceed 200 hours of neutral salt spray testing.
- - Factory ISO9001:2008 compliant quality management system
- - Tested to and manufactured in accordance with BS EN 442 standards
- - Safety tested at 15 bar pressure
- - Compatible for use on all UK heating systems that are tank fed or combination systems
NOTE: This product can be fitted to a central heating system provided that it has been treated with a Corrosion inhibitor. If you are unsure whether your system has been or can be treated please seek advice from a qualified plumber. The product can also be installed even if you do not have a central heating system. Please follow the advice carefully in the Heating Element fitting instructions
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts
Once you’ve decided on a new bathroom radiator, you’ll also need to pick up some radiator valves separately to go with it. Compatible valves will be listed alongside the radiator on the product page or you can browse our full range of valves.