Be Modern has been manufacturing the finest fireplaces for over 50 years. Its reputation for quality and service remains unmatched and products are sold through leading retailers across the Uk
If you think your home could do with a dramatic focal point that makes you go 'wow', then look no further than the electrifying Quattro Electric Fire in Curved Black Glass. With its elegant curves, sleek black glass frame and welcoming flame effect, the Quattro Electric Fire in Curved Black Glass will make an instant impact in any room of your house.
With a remote control for ease of use, you can enjoy all the comfort of a flame effect fireplace without any of the hassle traditional fires require to light. You'll have a 1 & 2 kW heat output or flame only setting as well as three heights of flame to choose from. In addition, the adjustable ambient back lighting in orange, blue, or purple will enable you to create a desirable atmosphere depending on your mood.
With energy saving LED flame effect and a thermostat control feature, it's sure to be an economical method of heating too. The heat comes out at the bottom at an angle to roll out around the room to keep your home even warmer, which means you can turn your central heating down and save on the gas bill!
This electric fireplace attaches to the wall (fixings included) and requires no chimney or flue. Its compact design makes it ideal for smaller living spaces.
Black Glass Fascia
W64cm x D16.5cm x H50cm
Please note: this item requires some assembly
- Log bed and distinctive flame pattern
- Remote control
- Flat wall fixing
- 1kW & 2kW heat output and flame only setting
- Energy saving LED flame effect - no need to change bulbs
- Thermostatically controlled
- No need for a flue or chimney
- Toughened glass front panel
- BEAB + CE approved
- 5 year waranty included
ALL GAS INSTALLATIONS MUST BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ‘GAS SAFETY INSTALLATION AND USE REGULATIONS’ IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS AND THE RELEVANT ‘BRITISH STANDARDS CODES OF PRACTICE’ REQUIREMENTS AND RELEVANT ‘LOCAL AND NATIONAL BUILDING REGULATIONS’. It is required by law that the complete assembly, installation and commissioning of gas stoves is carried out by a professionally qualified and accredited gas fitter listed on the “Gas Safe” register.
- Only use a Gas Safe Engineer to fit or service your gas fire
- Never attempt to remove or service the gas fire yourself
- Your gas fire should be regularly serviced and safety checked every year
- If you think there might be a gas leak or notice any signs of carbon monoxide, act quickly and followthe advise for gas emergencies
- If you are in any doubt regarding your gas fire, speak to a Gas Safe Engineer or contact your local fireplace retailer for assistance