Features we love
- Combination of mango wood with wooden gold painted trim and iron produces a contemporary industrial look
- The gold painted geometric wood detailing set onto the taupe coloured background is exceptional
- Crafted from solid mango wood, it's strong, sturdy and built to last
- Six spacious drawers, giving you plenty of room for storing your clothes and essentials
- With a push to open mechanism, opening the drawers couldn't be easier
- Robust iron legs finished in antique gold offers clean lines to its square profile
- No assembly required so it's ready to use
All about me
Crafted using solid mango wood with brass geometric wood detailing chunky, robust iron legs, this chest of drawers makes a real statement in your sleep space whatever your decorating style. It offers a contemporary twist on an industrial inspired piece.
It really impresses with its striking geometric inlay of antique gold painted wood across the front and adds a subtle shine to the distressed wood construction and beautiful taupe coloured background, bringing it to life.
It features six spacious drawers, providing plenty of room for your clothes and essentials, you'll be able to keep your bedroom neat and tidy while the wide top surface is perfect for standing a fresh vase of flowers, ornaments, photos and even a mirror to help you get ready in the morning. With a handle-less opening, a single touch anywhere on the drawer's front is all that's required, making it wholly effortless as well as good looking.
The beauty of this is that it's ready to use right away as it comes fully assembled. Why not combine it with the matching pieces to create a complete suite.
Need to know
- Overall dimensions: H73 x W130 x D49 cm
- Each internal drawer dimensions: H13.5 x W60 x D48 cm
- Weight: 54kg
- Colour: Taupe and antique gold
- Finish: Solid mango wood, gold painted wooden inlay and gold painted iron legs
- Material: Solid mango wood and iron
- Assembly required: No
- Made from sustainably sourced wood materials