Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Expertly handcrafted by skilled artisans, each piece offers its own charm and characteristics to ensure each piece is truly unique and individual.
- Contemporary in design, adding an industrial twist to a more traditional piece
- The walnut finish and gold details help produce a warming piece overall
- Best suited to the bedroom, there are two spacious drawers to help you hide the clutter
- Its solid design means you can be confident it'll withstand the test of time
- Individually handmade, every piece has a unique element and personal touch
- Delivered fully assembled, you can put your feet up and enjoy your dressing table right away
- Created using 100% vegan friendly materials
Blending the boundaries between traditional and industrial design, the Aubrey dressing table adds style and substance to your home. Handmade, each piece has an individual and personal feel while also promising solidity and quality craftsmanship. The perfect spot to get ready in a morning, this piece is best suited to a bedroom, but that doesn't mean you can't use it elsewhere. Its shallow depth adds an aspect of versatility.
The walnut effect top offers a sense of traditional design, contrasting against the gold finished base and handle in the best possible way to create a piece that suits both modern and classic styles alike. Two neat but spacious drawers are perfect for tidying away clutter, keeping everything within easy reach.
Fully assembled, you can enjoy this piece as soon as you get it home. Its solid design ensures it'll withstand the test of time and look fantastic for years to come.
- Dimensions: H 80 x W 100 x D 46 cm
- Drawer dimensions: H 14.8 x W 48.5 x D 45.5 cm
- Material: Solid mango wood with iron base
- Finish: Walnut and gold PU
- Drawers: 2
- Assembly required: No
- Handmade piece for personal touch
- Delivered fully assembled
- Matching items available in the Aubrey range
- Made from sustainably sourced wood materials