Features we love
- Have your gest bed ready in seconds with the easy to use click clack fold down mechanism
- There’s 3 positions to choose from; upright, lounge and flat. Lounge comes in great for a cosy night in
- With a contemporary grey finish it’s easy to coordinate with many decors and other furniture
- It offers a comfortable and durable sit and sleep with its sprung base and foam filling
All about me
This Barker sofa bed is a great little space saver, whilst giving you the practicality of a guest bed at the ready. Even when folded flat into bed position it takes up less space than a standard double bed, yet still offers a comfortable night’s rest for two. Featuring a simple and easy to use click clack mechanism you’ll be prepared for guests in seconds. It has three positions; upright, lounge and flat. Lounge comes in handy for a cosy night in, relaxing in front of the TV.
This neat sofa bed has a contemporary design, all in smooth grey faux leather with black stained tapered legs and simple button back detailing. You’d never know it was an actual sofa bed, until it’s time for bed.
The versatile design and compact size makes it great for any room in the home, whether you’re placing it in the lounge, an open plan living space or even the home office, it’ll fit in easily adding a modern touch to your space. It has a highly durable build with a wooden frame, foam fillings and a sprung base for suspension and comfort whilst sleeping.
Need to know
- Sofa Dimensions: H80.2 x W182 x D93 cm
- Bed Dimensions: H42 x W182 x D110 cm
- Material: Wooden frame, sprung base and foam filling
- Finish: Grey faux leather
- Minimal assembly
- Quickly and easily transforms with the fold down click clack mechanism
- 3 Positions: upright, lounge and bed
- Comfortably seats and sleeps 2
- Contemporary grey faux leather finish
- Stylish tapered legs with a black finish
- Decorative touch with simple button back detailing
- Durable sprung base with foam filling
- Ideal space saver, great for guests, multi-functional rooms and smaller homes
- Minimal assembly required