What our experts think...
The Darley range is beautiful, you get a real sense of quality running your hand across the thick solid oak top. It has a traditional design yet the light dove grey finish refreshes the two tone style, making it right on trend and ideal for any décor scheme.
Features we love
- Classic design with a contemporary twist, makes it ideal for many décor schemes
- Combining matt misty grey with washed oak gives the two tone style a fresh aesthetic
- It exudes quality with its thick solid oak framed top
- The simple, round, brushed stainless steel handles add a modern touch
- 3 Drawers provide plenty of space to organise bedside essentials
- Durable dovetail drawer joints last the test of time
- It's delivered fully assembled!
All about me
Country but with a contemporary twist, the Darley's stylish good looks are perfect for any home décor, traditional or modern. Combining sophisticated matt grey frames with a solid washed oak top, this country chic bedside table exudes quality. Its hardwearing build from solid oak, oak veneers and solid pine is a great investment for the bedroom and its two tone style makes it timeless.
Holding three drawers this bedside table provides plenty of space to organise bedside essentials, keeping the thick solid oak table top clean and clutter free to simply hold a stylish lamp and a few necessities. The drawers have been constructed with durable wooden runners and feature clean and simple round handles in brushed stainless steel, adding that final modern touch. With dovetail joints you can rest assured these quality drawers will last the test of time.
Best of all, this Darley bedside table requires no assembly. All you will need to do is unbox, fix the handles in place and it's ready to go. There's even a wall strap included for extra stability just in case you need it.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H59 x W48 x D41 cm
- Drawer dimensions: H12.7 x W35 x D34 cm
- Material: Solid oak & pine
- Finish: Washed oak & matt grey
- Hardware: Brushed stainless steel handles
- No assembly required