Features we love
- Classic design with a contemporary twist, makes it ideal for many décor schemes
- Combining matt white with washed oak gives the two tone style a fresh aesthetic
- It exudes quality with its thick solid oak top and trim
- The simple, round, brushed stainless steel handles add a modern touch
- Deep base drawer come in handy for bulky folded items
All about me
Country but with a contemporary twist, the Darley’s stylish good looks are perfect for any home décor, traditional or modern. Combining white frames with a solid washed oak top, this country chic wardrobe exudes quality. Its hardwearing build from solid oak, oak veneers and solid pine is a great investment for the bedroom and its two tone style makes it timeless.
The double doors open up to reveal a full width hanging rail, providing ample space for daily wears and easy crease items and the bottom of this section comes in handy for storing shoes. The base of the wardrobe holds a deep and spacious drawers, this is ideal for bulky folded items like jeans or jumpers but it’s also handy for accessories. The doors and drawer feature clean and simple round handles in brushed stainless steel, adding that final modern touch.
This is one of the only pieces in the Darley range which does require assembly. There’s even a wall strap included for extra stability just in case you need it.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H181 x W95 x D65 cm
- Drawer dimensions: H26.2 x W82 x D55 cm
- Material: Solid oak & pine
- Finish: Washed oak & matt white
- Hardware: Brushed stainless steel handles
- Assembly required