Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Medium-firm comfort with supportive memory foam layers
- Vacuum packed and rolled for super easy transportation and set up
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant to help reduce symptoms of allergies
- The cover is removable and very easy to clean
- Suitable for all types of bed bases
- Approved by the National Bed Federation
All about me
This high quality mattress has a medium-firm comfort level, delivering a comfortable and supportive night's sleep. It's made from a series of memory foam layers, which conform to the contours of your body when rested on but bounces back into shape when pressure is released. It's highly resilient so there's no need to flip it. It's an ideal choice for allergy sufferers too as its made from a hypoallergenic material that helps keep the dust mites at bay. Plus, the cover easily zips off so you can throw it in the washing machine! It's suitable for all types of bed bases, and with a thickness of 15cm so it can even be paired with a bunk or midsleeper where you need to be cautious about mattress depth.
Best of all, the mattess is delivered neatly rolled in vacuum-packed box that's easy to transport and effortless set up - simply unwrap it in your bedroom and it'll expand to normal size in seconds! You can rest assured with the Aspire mattress, it's been made in the UK, tested to meet British standard regulations, its NBF approved and it comes with a five year warranty.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H15 x W75 x D150 cm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Size: Small single
- Comfort: Medium/Firm
- Type: Foam
- Filling: Memory foam layer
- Finish: Stretch knit
- Double sided: No
- Manufactured in the UK
- Tested to meet all UK quality and safety standards
- 5 Year warranty
- More sizes available