Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Clean and contemporary design - perfect for any modern home
- Five open storage spaces and wire feed holes to help maintain that minimalist style
- Practical front storage space to accommodate a soundbar or central speaker
- Two cupboards, each with one adjustable shelf is perfect for hiding away clutter
- The wide top surface can fit a large flat-screen TV of up to 70"
- The ultra-smooth black high-gloss finish has a lovely natural shine, and it's super easy to wipe clean
All about me
Refresh your living space with this contemporary Neo TV unit, a striking yet stylish place to store your entertainment needs. Designed to support TV's up to 70", it offers superb organisation options thanks to a combination of open and concealed storage.
With five open storage spaces in total, each with a wire feed hole at the rear, cables are tucked neatly away and devices smartly on display. There's also a full-width open shelf compartment to the front that provides ample space for wide devices like a soundbar or centre speaker, allowing you to enjoy unrestricted audio without anything getting in the way. Two end cupboards give you concealed storage, perfect for hiding living room clutter; each has one shelf that can be adjusted to three height positions.
Thanks to the sleek black high-gloss finish this TV unit is easy to maintain too. Wipe clean or add a hint of polish to bring out its natural shine. It's delivered flat packed, so self-assembly is required, and as it's a larger item, we would recommend two people for safer and quicker setup.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H49 x W180 x D45 cm
- Wide open shelf (for soundbar): H13 x W168 x D15 cm (D43 cm front to back)
- Each central shelf dimensions: H13 x W56 x D41 cm
- Number of cupboards: 2
- Total number of compartments: 9
- TV size: Fits a TV up to 70"
- Colour: Black
- Finish: High gloss coating
- Material: Wood combination and metal hardware (hinges)
- Assembly required: Yes