Features we love
- Large stunning globe design creates an instant focal point in the garden
- Flames flicker beautifully through the intricate laser cut detailing
- Rustic, oxidised finish continuous to age beautifully over time
- The globe top can be removed to use as a simple fire pit bowl
- Large opening to each side to easily add wood when globe top is on
- Made from quality cast iron it will last for years to come
All about me
This stunning globe fire pit will create an instant focal point in the garden, catching everyone's eye even when it's not lit thanks to its beautiful sculptural design. The bold design features intricate laser cut woodland detailing scattered across the globe top. When the pit is lit the trees and deer of the woodland come to life as the flames dance and flicker through the cut outs. Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere, it's the perfect piece for gathering friends and family around on a summer's night. There's a large spaces at one sides of the globe for you to easily add wood. And you can also remove the globe top and put it to use a simple fire bowl, which comes in handy on a chilly night to roast marshmallows over an open flame.
Made from cast iron this globe fire pit is going nowhere and it will easily last for years to come. It has a stunning finish full of warm and rustic tones as it has been oxidised to create an authentic patina rust finish, which will continue to age beautifully over time from the effects of the flames and the weather. It couldn't be easier to add this wonderful feature to your garden, it requires minimal assembly. Simply fit the bowl to the base and then positioning the globe top on to the bowl.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H66 x W58 x D58 cm
- Weight: 12.8 kg
- Material: Cast iron
- Finish: Authentic patina rust finish
- Assembly: Minimal assembly