What our experts think...
I love how luxurious this chair looks with its serene silver velvet finish. It feels beautiful and it’s the perfect piece to create a snug little corner in any room of the home. It would look stunning in the bedroom as a feature piece.
Features we love
- Stylish accent chair, suits both traditional and contemporary homes
- Luxurious silver velvet finish, soft to the touch
- Stud button back detailing gives a luxurious look
- Classic solid wood turned chair legs
- Metal casters add to the antique look and aid with movement
- Made with quality foam and wadding for comfort whilst giving a plump look
- Minimal assembly, chair back and legs require fitting into place
All about me
This Fletcher armchairs traditional design is full of charm, from the luxurious button back, curved arms and classic turned wooden legs to the small metal casters enhancing the antique style. The sumptuous velvet upholstered finish gives this classic design a modern touch, making it ideal for both traditional and contemporary homes.
This elegant chair is highly versatile, add it to the living room and it’ll easily coordinate with your suite thanks to its neutral finish, pop it in the bedroom or even a conservatory for a cosy spot to read or enjoy a brew.
The chairs been made with a durable wooden frame and solid wooden turned legs. It’s filled with quality foam and wadding to give it that plump and luxurious look as well as making it comfortable. When this sophisticated chair arrives at your home there is some minor assembly required. The chair back and legs will need to be fit in to place.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H82 x W75 x D74 cm
- Material: Quality foam & polyester wadding
- Finish: Silver velvet
- Assembly required
- Luxurious silver velvet finish, suits many décor styles
- Stylish stud button chair back gives a sophisticated look
- Small metal casters on the front chair legs, for style and manoeuvrability
- Quality foam and polyester wadding give a plump and comfortable finish
- Minimal assembly – fit the chair back and legs in place