Features we love
- Irresistible grey velvet finish presents a luxurious and on trend design
- Angular frame with linear stitch detail give a refined and elegant look
- Natural rubber wood tapered legs keep the design fresh and modern
- Neutral colour and clean design means it will look stunning in almost any setting
- Pocket sprung base and layers of foam provide both a comfortable and firm place to relax
All about me
The Hepburn two seater sofa is appropriately named, it exudes class and sophistication. The elegant design has a contemporary twist, presenting a fresh and inviting look that will work in almost any setting. It features an angular frame with clean and simple linear stitch detailing which contributes to the sofas refined look. Finished in irresistible grey velvet it’s smooth to the touch and sure to add a touch of luxury to your living space. Sitting upon slender tapered legs the sofa is raised up off the floor, which is an excellent design feature for maintaining the look of space within smaller rooms.
The sofa has been carefully crafted with a combination of tough materials, so you can rest easy. The frame has been made using solid eucalyptus wood and thick plywood. Whilst the interior consists of S springs and pocket springs to create a durable and comfortable platform. The cushions are layered with high density foam, providing a frim yet comfortable place to sit back and relax.
Adding this trend setting piece to your home is easy. Minimal assembly is required, it’s simply a case of fixing the stylish tapered legs into position, so you’ll be able to put your feet up in less than 20 minutes.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H78 x W159 x D88 cm
- Packed Dimensions: No. of Boxes 1 - Weight 36kg - H62 x W161 x D89 cm
- Material: Natural rubber wood, solid eucalyptus wood & thick plywood
- Finish: Grey brushed velvet
- Assembly required: Yes – less than 20 minutes
- Natural rubber wood legs
- Double piping and stitch detail
- Durable S spring and pocket sprung base
- Foam filled cushions
- Quick and easy assembly