What our experts think...
If traditional isn’t your thing, you’ll love this bang on trend dining table. I love the current industrial trend, there’s so much you can do with it whether you go for one piece or the whole set, you can make a real statement in your home.
Features we love
- Reclaimed, industrial look is right on trend
- Textured antique oak table top produces an authentic finish
- Sturdy black metal legs contrast with the top for a true industrial look
- A real statement piece – suitable for a range of decor styles
- With space for six people, it’s ideal for entertaining guests
- Minimal assembly required – simply fix the legs into place
All about me
This Isaac dining table’s industrial design helps to bring your dining room right up to trend. Perfect for the trend setter, this table is versatile enough to suit modern and more traditional decors, making a statement in any setting. It’s spacious enough so you can seat up to six, making it ideal for larger families or accommodating guests.
The table top has a textured, wild oak antique effect finish, for that authentic industrial look and feel. Its edges are curved, while the metal legs have a black powder coating to round off the look. They are the only part that require assembly, but this is simply a case of attaching them to the table top. We have coordinating Isaac chairs available to create the complete look, or you might prefer to choose something different to create a look of your own – the choice is yours.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H 77 x W 160 x D 90cm
- Material: MDF top & metal legs
- Finish: Wild oak antique top & black coated legs
- Assembly required: Yes
- Range: Isaac