What our experts think...
These chairs look fantastic! Their vintage, worn look make them ideal to use from the dining room to the office, they’re so versatile. The extra padding makes them so comfy, so they’re perfect if you’ll be using them for longer periods of time.
Features we love
- Vintage, industrial design is right on trend
- The worn effect faux leather adds character to any room
- Generous padding and gently curved backrest makes sitting for longer much comfier
- Sturdy, U-shaped frame is versatile and adapts to your seating position
- The vintage tan seat and black leg frame contrast for an overall stunning look
- Some assembly is required – simply fix the leg frame into place
All about me
Combining style and comfort to create a dining chair that’s right on trend, this pair of Isaac dining chairs are a must have for any home fashionistas. Classic in design but with an industrial twist, they look fantastic and are perfect for the dining room or as an occasional chair in a living room or bedroom.
Featuring a U-shaped, cantilever frame, these chairs offer fantastic comfort to suit your seating position. It also makes them more versatile and longer lasting. The chair itself has been heavily padded, creating a comfy place to sit for longer periods of time.
Upholstered in vintage tan faux leather with detailed stitching and a black powder coated leg frame, the Isaac chair is an iconic piece that will look great with wear and tear for years to come. So whether you’re aiming for a vintage or industrial look, or simply for a stand out piece for your room, you can’t go wrong with this pair.
Each chair is delivered as two separate pieces, so there is some simple assembly required.
Need to know
- Number of chairs: 2
- Dimensions: H 86 x W 46.5 x D 55cm
- Floor to seat: 49cm
- Material: Metal frame, plywood base & faux leather upholstery
- Finish: Vintage tan & black powder coating
- Assembly required: Yes
- Range: Isaac