Features we love
- Luxurious medium mattress with orthopaedic support
- Hand tufted with felt washers for comfort
- Bonnell springs for extra support
- Damask soft touch fabric top
- Orthopaedic qualities help to relieve aches and pains
All about me
Drift off to dreamland in ultimate comfort with this Julian Bowen orthopaedic mattress. Bonnell springs provide support for your back and body to keep you comfy all night long.
The Capsule Orthopaedic Mattress offers a 12.5 gauge bonnell spring unit, with a 900gsm spring insulator pad and 500gsm polyester pad filling to help you get the best night's sleep. Finished in a soft touch Damask fabric with a feature contrast quilted border and hand tufted with felt washers, this mattress provides the best orthopaedic comfort level you need for a great night's sleep. Available in Single, Double and King sizes, this mattress is part of the Capsule Mattress Collection.
ORTHOPAEDIC BACK SUPPORT | Hand tufted with felt washers, the Capsule Orthopaedic range provides firm yet comfortable support for your back and body – allowing you to get a much-needed relaxed night’s sleep.
HIGH-LEVEL CRAFTSMANSHIP | Mattresses made in the highest quality – finished in a Damask soft touch fabric and a contrasting quilted border, this mattress is long-lasting and luxurious, without compromising the high levels of comfort.
QUICK & EASY SET UP | This mattress comes in easy-to-remove packaging and is not rolled – so there is no long wait. Simply place the mattress upon your bed frame, get your pyjamas on, and sleep easy.
Need to know
- Dimensions: W90 x L190 x H21 cm
- Size: Single (3ft)
- Firmness: Medium
- Type: 12.5-gauge Bonnell spring unit
- Filling: 900gsm spring insulator and 500gsm polyester pad
- Top: Hand tufted
- Made in the UK
- Tested to meet all UK quality and safety standards