Features we love
- Fresh and modern take on reclaimed industrial styling
- Hand crafted each piece is unique
- Features hand textured rough saw mark detailing
- Hint of retro styling with curved corners and tapered metal legs
- Metal legs and open space below enhance the look of space
- Crafted from solid acacia wood, making it durable and easy to maintain
- Very minimal assembly required
All about me
This Kuta coffee table is right on trend with its industrial styled design, however it has a modern twist. The light wooden finish really sets it apart from the rest. Brushed and washed, the finish gives the table a light and tranquil aesthetic, whilst the feature rough saw mark detailing adds depth. Hand finished, each piece is unique. That’s not all, there’s also a hint of retro inspiration present in the design with its curved corners and trendy metal base. Lifting the table up, the sturdy tapered legs and open space below enhance the look of space. It’s sure to make a statement and create a focal point in the centre of the living room.
Crafted from solid acacia wood this piece has great longevity, easily withstanding the test of time. The metal base has a jet black finish, and this is the only part of the design which requires assembly. Once the base is put together, it’s simply a case of fixing it to the table top.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H45 x W114 x D64 cm
- Material: Solid acacia wood & Steel
- Finish: Light washed reclaimed wood
- Assembly required: Yes