Handcrafted by Skilled Artisans
Using time-honoured techniques, our skilled artisans spend hours expertly hand crafting each and every piece of this range. Meticulous craftsmanship goes into the production process, ensuring premium quality whilst giving each piece its own unique charm and character.
Features we love
- Kuta is a modern take on reclaimed industrial styling
- Hint of retro styling with curved corners and tapered metal legs
- Sturdy metal legs lift the cabinet up, enhancing the look of space
- Hand crafted each piece is unique
- Very minimal assembly required
- 4 Shelving spaces give plenty of space to display trinkets and treasures
- 4 Drawers provide ample storage to neatly tuck away essentials
- Features hand textured rough saw mark detailing
- Crafted from solid acacia wood, making it durable and easy to maintain
- Versatile design, makes a statement in any room of the home
All about me
This Kuta display cabinet is right on trend with its industrial styled design, however it has a modern twist. The light wooden finish really sets it apart from the rest. Brushed and washed, the finish gives the cabinet a light and tranquil aesthetic, whilst the feature rough saw mark detailing adds depth. Hand finished, each piece is unique. That’s not all, there’s also a hint of retro inspiration present in the design with its curved corners and trendy metal base. Lifting the cabinet up, the sturdy tapered legs create a floating appearance which enhances the illusion of space.
The cabinet can be applied to a variety of rooms in the home and it’s sure to make a stylish statement. Two clear glass doors conceal four storage spaces, the three shelves inside are adjustable or removable, giving plenty of space to display trinkets and treasures. There’s also four handy drawers at the base of the cabinet which come in ideal for tucking away some clutter or essentials, with pre-installed metal runners they’re highly durable.
Crafted from solid acacia wood with MDF and veneer internal panels this piece has great longevity, easily withstanding the test of time. Assembly is fairly minimal, it’s simply a case of fixing the legs together then attaching them in place on the base of the cabinet. The two cabinet doors will also need fixing in to place.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H185 x W91 x D42 cm
- Material: Solid acacia wood, steel & clear tempered glass
- Finish: Light washed reclaimed wood
- Drawers: 2
- Shelves: 3
- Assembly required: Yes
- Adjustable and removable shelves
- Pre-installed metal drawer runners
- Internal panels crafted from MDF and veneer
- Metal base requires assembly and fixing to the base
- Doors required fitting to the cabinet
- Optional wall strap provided for extra stability