Features we love
- In fresh white with a grey trim its rights on trend
- Ultra-smooth this unit reflects light beautifully, enhancing the look of space
- Central shelf comes in great for media devices with an open back for wires
- 3 Seamless drawers give discreet storage for living room clutter
- The spacious rectangular surface can fit large flat screen TV's with space to spare
- A sturdy wide top surface that supports any wide flat-screen TV up to 83"
All about me
Add a fresh new look to your living space with this super sleek Harlow TV unit. The geometric inspired design is right on trend and it's sure to make a bold impression. Finished in sleek white high gloss, the contemporary design has a flawless finish that reflects light beautifully, helping to enhance the look of light and space within your room.
The wide yet slim design will sit snug against a wall, maintaining plenty of floor space but still providing more than enough space for a large flat screen TV. The open central shelf is the perfect spot to house media devices, with its open back you can easily feed any wires through to reach your plugs. At 140cm wide there's plenty of space to line up two if not three media devices. Finished in smooth grey gloss the shelving space creates a modern contrast against the crisp white gloss body.
At the base of the unit sits three drawers which maintain the TV unit's flawless look thanks to their seamless finish. Give them a gentle push to open and you can easily store any essentials or hide away some living room clutter. The drawers have been finished with a fresh white melamine interior along with durable metal runners for lasting performance. This sleek entertainment unit will be delivered flat packed, so self-assembly is required.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H52 x W200 x D50 cm
- Central shelf dimensions: H14 x W140 x D49 cm
- Middle Drawer dimensions: H12.7 x W60.4 x D38.5 cm
- Maximum weight TV unit can hold: 50kg
- Material: Wood combination
- Finish: White high gloss & grey high gloss
- Drawers: 3
- Assembly required: Yes