Features we love
- Made with foam filling, sprung base, solid pine & plywood
- It’s ideal for multifunctional rooms in the home and a great space saver
- Click-clack mechanism makes it quick and easy to switch from upright to lounge or bed
- It offers a comfortable seat for 3 and sleeps 2 in bed mode
- In neutral charcoal grey it’s easy to coordinate with any décor
- When upright the bed legs discreetly zip away – you’d never know it was a sofa bed
- You’ll always be prepared for guests and the sprung base provides a comfortable nights rest
All about me
With its laid-back style and space-saving functionality, this comfortable sofa bed makes a great addition to any space. Ideal for smaller set-ups, this versatile piece functions as a relaxing 3 seater sofa by day and a comfy 2 bed at night, which makes it perfect if you need extra sleeping space for impromptu guests.
It features a simple click-clack mechanism that allows you to transform the sofa into one of three positions in a matter of seconds. You can take it from upright to lounge in one movement and lean back and relax. With another click you can take the sofa back down to become flat, ready for bed time. There's also two supportive legs hidden discreetly behind a zipped compartment to hold the bed in position. Once you’re done, these legs will zip back up into the sofa back and you’d never know it was a sofa bed.
The look is finished with a neutral charcoal grey fabric upholstery and beautifully contrasting wooden legs to ensure it blends with contemporary or traditional decors. It’s made with a durable solid pine and plywood frame with foam filling and a sprung base for a comfortable sit and sleep. When delivered there will be some self-assembly, but you needn’t worry, all the sofa pieces slot together easily and you then just need to fix the legs in to place.
Need to know
- Sofa Dimensions: H84 x W207 x D93 cm
- Material: Foam filling, sprung base, solid pine & plywood
- Finish: Charcoal grey fabric upholstery
- Mechanism: Click clack – 3 modes (upright, lounge & bed)
- Assembly required: Yes
- Assembly: Sofa legs screw into the sofa arm panels