Features we love
- Converts into 7 different bed combinations according to your child age and development
- Ideal starter bed as soon as your toddler is ready for their first bed
- Bunk bed or mid-sleeper arrangement, position the ladder to either side to suit your space
- Mid-sleeper use gives you ample space for a desk or a secret hideout beneath
- L-shape mid-sleeper and single bed is ideal for guest sleepovers
- Enjoy the convenience of two single beds choices when they’re needed
- Convert to a daybed style sleeper, perfect for chilling out on
- Unisex – Beautiful Dove Grey lacquered finish, it will suit bedrooms of all colours
All about me
Designed with versatility in mind, this stylish Max combination bunk bed grows with your child through childhood and beyond. It’s perfectly adaptable and converts easily into SEVEN different sleeping options and can be used from toddler to teenager or even siblings. They’re a great investment!
Here's the SEVEN different sleeping options-
- Bunk bed
- L-shaped Mid-sleeper & Single bed combination
- Satrter bed (with protective guardrails)
- Single bed (High headboard with footend)
- Single bed (Low headboard, no footend)
As soon as your toddler is ready for their first bed it can be assembled as a starter bed with protective guard rails, then progressed to a single bed. If there’s an older sibling why not assemble into the 2 single bed options; one with a high headboard and footend and the other with a low headboard and no footend.
When your child has gained confidence it can be assembled to a mid-sleeper with space underneath for a desk or a cosy den. You could even go for the L-shape mid sleeper and single bed combination which is perfect for guests or assemble to bunk bed for siblings. There’s the added convenience of fixing the ladder to the left or right hand side and there’s a high side rail to ensure top bunk safety.
Once ‘bunk beds’ have been outgrown, or you no longer need to save on space, they can easily be split into two separate beds again! Or even convert to a daybed! Perfect for teenagers and for you!
Both beds have slatted bases for extra rigidity and comfortable mattress support. Mattresses aren’t included so you have the freedom to select two of your choice, both beds fit a standard UK single mattress. There’s 2 colour options to choose from; dove grey or stone white, which is the perfect complement to Julian Bowen's Maine range of bedroom furniture in matching finish.
Need to know
- Total dimensions assembled: W107.8cm x D201.4x H176.4 cm
- Bed mattress size: Standard UK single (90 x 190cm / 3ft)
- Colour: Dove grey
- Material: Solid pine with MDF
- Finish: Lacquered
- Bed bases: Wooden sprung slatted
- Assembly required: Yes
- Mattresses included: No