Features we love
- Freestanding, giving flexibility when it comes to bathroom layout
- Curved and contemporary design makes a statement in the bathroom
- The double ended style offers a comfortable soak at either end of the tub
- Made in the UK using high quality 5mm thick, sanitary grade acrylic
- Rest assured in the quality with a 10 year guarantee
All about me
The Mews freestanding bath brings contemporary and sophisticated styling to the bathroom, but most importantly comfort. The curved and minimalist design with smooth edges creates a real feature piece and as it’s free-standing you have total freedom when positioning it in your bathroom. The double ended style offers a relaxing soak at either end and it comes in handy for sharing.
The bath has a built-in overflow which is located to the side and with no pre-drilled tap holes you can position your taps anywhere you like, so not to interrupt your relaxing soak. Taps and a waste aren’t included with the Mews bath, giving you the freedom to choose the floor standing or wall mounted tap style that best suits your taste.
Made from high quality, sanitary grade acrylic you can rest assured this modern tub will last the test of time, without staining, cracking or chipping. In brilliant white it’s easy to coordinate with other bathroom items and it includes adjustable feet for you to achieve a perfectly level fit, regardless of your floorboards.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H580 x W740 x L1650 mm
- Bath type: Freestanding double ended
- Bath style: Contemporary
- Feet included: Yes
- Predrilled tap holes: No
- Suitable to drill tap holes: No
- Taps included: No
- Waste included: No
- Instructions included: Yes
- Material: Acrylic
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 10 Year