Features we love
- This piece is finished by hand, giving it a unique and personal, individual touch
- Two spacious drawers provide you with plenty of storage room for your bedroom essentials
- Natural wood and brass metal combination produces a modern industrial look
- Distinctive slim hairpin legs create an illusion of space in your bedroom
- Crafted using solid mango wood, it has a beautiful natural finish and sturdy build
- A solid piece which only requires the fixture of the legs which is straight forward
All about me
Make a real statement with this Mika bedside table. With its combination of solid mango wood and a modern gold brass inlay, it’s a stunning piece that’ll look great in any bedroom space whatever your decorating style. It’s hand-finished too, which means that no two pieces are the same, giving it that unique personal touch that’s individual to you.
Skilfully handcrafted from mango wood, it’s really sturdy and well made. The sleek dark brown woodgrain finish is timeless and contrasted with the gold brass geometric patterning across the front gives it a modern edge. Complete with gold painted iron hairpin legs add to this bedside table’s distinctiveness, adding an illusion of space underneath.
There are two spacious drawers, each accessed by the neat gold drawer pulls, providing ample storage space for those bedside essentials and smaller items of clothing. The top offers plenty of room too, perfect for setting down your bedtime read as well as standing a lamp and clock within easy reach.
There’s minimal assembly required, simply attach the legs once you have it in your chosen space.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H60 x W55 x D40 cm
- Inner drawer dimensions: H18.5 x W52 x D36 cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Colour: Dark brown and gold
- Finish: Solid mango wood, brass metal inlay and gold painted iron hairpin legs
- Material: Solid mango wood, brass and iron
- Assembly required: Yes, some
- Made from sustainably sourced wood materials