Features we love
- Firm comfort level with orthopaedic support
- Buoyant sleeping surface relieves pressure points
- Vents for enhanced air flow maintain freshness
- 4 Handles for easy lifting and manoeuvrability
- Suitable for all types of bed bases
- Approved by the National Bed Federation
All about me
The Milly mattress provides a great night’s sleep with a firm comfort level and its supportive orthopaedic design features. It has a buoyant and supportive sleeping surface that effectively relieves pressure points during sleeping. It has vents for enhanced air flow, keeping the high loft polyester filling fresh, expelling any stale odours before they build up.
The mattress is double sided so you can give it a regular flip and rotate to help it wear evenly, effectively prolonging its lifespan. It has four handles in place too, making manoeuvring it much easier.
You can rest assured with the Milly mattress, it’s been made in the UK, tested to meet British standard regulations, its NBF approved and it comes with a one year warranty.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H25 x W120 x D190 cm
- Weight: 26 kg
- Size: Standard UK small double (4ft)
- Comfort: Firm
- Type: 12.5 Gauge coil spring unit
- Filling: High loft polyester
- Finish: Tufted damask cover
- Double sided: Yes
- Made in the UK
- Tested to meet British Standard Regulations BS7177
- 1 Year warranty
- More sizes available