Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This bundle includes :
New Haven Oak Extendable Dining Table - Seats 6
1 x Set of 2 Black Faux Leather Dining Chairs - New Haven
Features we love
- Includes 1 dining table
- Butterfly leaf design extends your dining space in seconds
- Saves space when not in use, ideal for smaller kitchen and dining rooms
- Solid rubberwood is highly durable and ideal for families with children
- Finished in a versatile light oak it suits many decor styles
- Comfortably seats 4 to 6 diners at a time
- Wide variety of coordinating dining chairs available
All about me
Enhance your home with this sustainably-sourced, rubberwood dining set. This New Haven dining table is the perfect addition to the family home. The rectangular design provides plenty of space to seat four or six diners at a time. And when you’ve served up a feast its super easy to extend your dining space in a matter of seconds thanks to the tables discreet butterfly leaf extension mechanism in the centre of the table. You simply pull the ends of the table top to reveal the discreet mechanism which then folds out from the centre, and hey presto! you have even more space to entertain.
The design is clean and simple, made from solid rubber wood with stylish tapered legs and a light solid oak veneer table top that features a beautiful wood grain. The neutral design easily coordinates with many décor schemes and can be paired with any type of chair. The table is supplied on its own, giving you the freedom to create your own perfect dining set to suit your space and household. It does require some self-assembly, but this will be minor. We have a large variety of coordinating chairs for this table, so be sure to take a look at the full New Haven range.
Need to know
- Dimensions (closed): W120 x D75 x H74.8cm
- Dimensions (extended): W150 x D75 x H74.8cm
- Material: Solid oak veneer top and solid rubber wood legs
- Finish: Oak
- Extension mechanism: Butterfly leaf
- Assembly required: Yes