Features we love
- Ideal for 2-6 diners – extendable design saves space when not in use
- Quickly make extra dining space with the simple flip top mechanism
- Clean and chunky design adds a modern touch to the dining space
- The light oak finish coordinates great with other dining furniture
- Including just the table so you're free to pair it with the chairs of your choice
All about me
This stylish and functional dining table delivers the best of both worlds. It gives you the option of extra seating but also saves on space. It features a clever extendable table design that allows you to double your dining space just by flipping the table top over, making it great for when guests come to call. It's incredibly practical as once you're done with your dining, you can simply flip it back up to save on floor space. The table comfortably accommodates four diners when closed and when fully extended there's plenty of space for six diners.
The light oak finish and chunky effect legs bring a modern feel that suits most decors and styles. Built using a strong wood combination, the table has a sturdy structure, even when folded out. The table comes on its own, so you have the freedom to pair it with the chairs of your choice and the number that best suits your household. It's delivered flat-packed so a little self-assembly is required. We recommend two people work together to assemble this item due to the larger components. The simple instructions are extremely easy to follow.
Need to know
- Dimensions (closed): H77 x W90 x D90 cm
- Dimensions (extended): H77 x W180 x D90 cm
- Size: Seats 2-6 Diners
- Material: Wood combination
- Finish: Light oak
- Assembly required: Yes