Features we love
- It’s ideal for multifunctional rooms in the home and a great space saver
- Click-clack mechanism makes it quick and easy to switch from upright to lounge or bed
- It offers a comfortable seat for 3 and sleeps 2 in bed mode
- The slate blue finish makes a bold statement in any room
- When upright the bed legs discreetly zip away – you’d never know it was a sofa bed
- You’ll always be prepared for guests and the sprung base provides a comfortable nights rest
All about me
Rejuvenate your room with a splash of colour and some space-saving practicality with this multifunctional sofa bed. It's ideal for anyone tight on space because it not only offers somewhere for you to relax and unwind during the day, it also doubles as a comfy bed at night, which makes it perfect if you need extra sleeping space for impromptu guests.
It features a simple click-clack mechanism that allows you to transform the sofa into one of three positions in a matter of seconds. You can take it from upright to lounge in one movement and lean back and relax. With another click you can take the sofa back down to become flat, ready for bed time. There's also two supportive legs hidden discreetly behind a zipped compartment to hold the bed in position. Once you’re done, these legs will zip back up into the sofa back and you’d never know it was a sofa bed.
It boasts a stylish retro design with a modern blue finish that's guaranteed to bring a new lease of life to any space. It comfortably seats two to three and as a bed it can sleep two. It’s constructed from a durable solid pine and plywood frame with foam filling and a sprung base to provide a comfortable sit and sleep. The sofa bed does require a little self-assembly, but you needn’t worry, all the pieces slot together easily and you then just need to fix the legs in to place.
Need to know
- Sofa Dimensions: H83 x W186 x D83 cm
- Bed Dimensions: H40 x W186 x D112 cm
- Material: Foam filling, sprung base, solid pine & plywood
- Finish: Slate blue fabric upholstery
- Mechanism: Click clack – 3 modes (upright, lounge & bed)
- Assembly required: Yes