Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Simple design in light pink is easy to coordinate
- Space saving – two beds in the space of one
- Use the top three dummy drawers to pull out extra bed
- Bottom drawers help keep the clutter to a minimum
- Trundle can be positioned anywhere in the room
- Castors make the trundle easy to manoeuvre
- Hardwearing build with painted finish
- Lacquered light pink finish
- Both beds are standard UK singles (3ft/90x190cm)
- Mattresses not included
- Slatted bed bases provides durable mattress support
- Please note this bed is not suitable for children under the age of four years
W199.2 x D102.2 - 192.6 x H93.9 cm
Trundle bed height:
Max mattress depth for trundle:
H13.3 x W49.1 x D46.7 cm
Practical and space saving the Oxford Captain bed is ideal for a child's bedroom or a guest room. This standard UK single bed features a convenient pull out trundle bed, neatly disguised by 3 storage drawers and 3 dummy drawers which act as handles to easily access the trundle bed.
When space is at a premium the Oxford Captain bed is the perfect choice. With a discreet trundle bed you're always prepared for guests whilst maintaining a neat exterior and floor space. Makes for a great children's or teen bed, for any impromptu sleepovers.
No space has been wasted when it comes to the Oxford Captain bed's design. Integrated within the trundle bed are 3 drawers for easy access storage, with durable wooden runners.
The Oxford Captain bed has a neutral design with a simple slatted head and foot board, making it easily coordinate within contemporary or traditional decors. Finished in a painted light pink and made from a combination of solid pine and MDF the bed offers excellent durability. The trundle bed sits upon wheels for an easy slide out.
FIND THE PERFECT MATCH
Both beds of the Oxford Captain bed fit a standard UK single mattress (3ft/90x190cm) which will be supported on solid pine slatted bed bases. As the trundle bed stores within the Captain bed it is important not to exceed a mattress thickness of 19cm. Mattresses are not included with this bed.
The Oxford Captain bed will require self-assembly. No special tools are required and all fixtures and fittings are included alongside a step by step manual. As this is a larger item we would recommend 2 people for assembly.