Features we love
- With a classic design the Oxford bunks are timeless
- Space saving design – single and small double bed sleeps up to 3
- Position the ladder to the left or right hand side to suit your space
- Bunks can be split into separate beds once they’ve been outgrown
- Unisex - neutral light grey painted finish, it will suit bedrooms of all colours
All about me
Designed with versatility in mind, the Oxford small double bunk is an ideal space saving solution. This stylish bunk sleeps up to 3 as it consists of a standard single bed on top and a small double bed on the bottom. It’s perfect for an older and younger child sharing a room and extremely practical for sleepovers!
There’s the added convenience of fixing the ladder to either side when assembling plus there’s a high side rail to ensure top bunk safety for your child. Both beds have solid pine slatted bases for assured mattress support plus each bed can take a maximum of 100Kg and not only that, there’s two supportive central legs for extra durability.
Once your children have outgrown ‘bunk beds’, or you no longer need to save on space, they can easily be split into two separate beds! Making them a great investment!
This product is delivered to your home in handy flat pack parcels, for your convenience. We recommend two people to build it. Mattresses aren’t included so you have the freedom to select the mattresses of your choice. Available in 2 other colourways.
Need to know
- Mattress height should not exceed 19cm
- Total dimensions: H155.2 x W198.5 x D138.8 cm
- Top bunk mattress size: Standard UK single (90 x 190cm / 3ft)
- Bottom bunk mattress size: Standard UK small double (120 x 190cm / 4ft)
- Max weight: 100kg per bed
- Colour: Neutral light grey
- Material: Solid wood combination of pine MDF
- Finish: Painted
- Bed bases: Pine slats
- Assembly required: Yes
- Mattresses included: No