- Made with simplicity & versatility in mind
- Double bunk sleeps 3, space saving design
- Ladder can be fixed to either side during assembly
- Bunks can be split into separate beds
- Constructed from a strong wood combination of pine & MDF
- Neutral light grey painted finish
- Top bunk fits a standard UK single mattress (3ft)
- Bottom bunk fits a standard UK small double mattress (4ft)
- Durable slatted bed bases
- Top bunk guard rails for safety
- Mattresses not included – see recommendations!
- Assembly required
Simple and stylish the Oxford small double bunk has been designed with versatility in mind. The classic design coordinates in both modern and traditional decors, whilst the neutral light grey finish makes the bed appropriate for both boys and girls.
It’s all in the detail
The Oxford small double bunk has a thoroughly thought out design. The ladder can be fixed to either the left or right side during the assembly process, enabling you to configure the design to suit your space.
The top bunk has a high side rail to ensure top bunk safety. Both beds have solid pine slatted bases for comfortable mattress support and the bottom bunk has two supportive central legs for extra durability.
Once your children have out grown the Oxford small double bunk, or you no longer need to save on space these bunks can easily be split into a single and a small double bed.
Made from a strong combination of solid pine and MDF the Oxford small double bunk is highly durable. Complete with a painted grey finish.
The Oxford small double bunk is an ideal space saving solution. This stylish bunk can sleep up to three, with a standard single top bunk and a standard small double bottom bunk. Ideal if you have an older and a younger child sharing a room and extremely practical for sleepovers. Mattresses are not included with the Oxford small double bunk bed, be sure to check out our recommendations below.
Dimensions: H155.2 x W198.5 x D138.8 cm
Delivered flat-packed the Oxford triple bunk will require self-assembly. As this is a larger item we would recommend two people for the assembly process.