Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Perfectly suited for single, bunk beds and mid sleeper beds
- Orthopaedic – Firm comfort designed to support your joints, back and your whole body
- 12.5 gauge coil springs helps to evenly distribute weight across the mattress
- Hand-tufted not only looks charming but helps keep its shape adding to its longevity
- Double sided - flipping and rotating your mattress will help it wear evenly
All about me
This Clay mattress provides a comfy night's sleep with its firm support, making it ideal for young and old sleepers who often suffer from discomfort, especially in their back and joints. Designed as an orthopaedic mattress, it houses 12.5 gauge coil springs which helps improve support and overall comfort. Plus, with polyester fillings and a durable hand tufted top you're sure to have a great night's sleep.
The mattress is double sided so you can give it a regular flip to prevent wear and tear and effectively prolonging its lifespan. It has a depth of only 6 inches so is ideal for single, bunk beds and mid sleepers. You can rest assured with the Clay mattress, as it's made in the UK and tested to British standard regulations.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H15.4 x W90 x L190 cm
- Packed weight: 13 kg
- Size: Standard UK single (3ft)
- Comfort: Firm
- Type: 12.5g coil sprung orthopaedic
- Filling: Polyester
- Finish: Hand tufted
- Double sided: Yes - can flip, turn & rotate
- Made in the UK
- Tested to meet British Standard Regulations BS7177
- 1 year warranty