Features we love
- Perfectly suited for bunk beds! Delivered as a pair.
- Medium comfort with a Belgium damask quilted top adding softness
- Double sided - flipping and rotating your mattress will help it wear evenly
- Quality polyester filling provides enhanced softness and resilience
- Strong rod edges enhance the durability of the mattress
- Approved by the National Bed Federation
All about me
The Venice mattress offers comfort and quality at an affordable price. With a mattress thickness of just 16cm it's great for pairing with kids beds, especially bunks and midsleepers where you need to be cautious of the mattress depth for safety.
When it comes to comfort this mattress has an open coil spring system with quality polyester filling, providing a medium comfort level. Its complete with a Belgium damask quilted top giving it a nice finish whilst adding a soft touch. You're able to flip and rotate this mattress, so you'll easily be able to maintain a comfortable sleeping surface. Flipping the mattress regularly will help it wear evenly and can prolong the lifespan. There's also durable rod borders in place which enhance the durability of the mattress, helping it to maintain its shape.
You can rest assured with the Venice mattress, it's been made in the UK, tested to meet British standard regulations, its NBF approved and it comes with a one year warranty.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H16 x W90 x D190 cm
- Size: Standard UK single (3ft)
- Comfort: Medium/Firm
- Type: 13.5 Gauge open coil spring unit
- Filling: 300gsm polyester
- Finish: Quilted
- Double sided: Yes
- Made in the UK
- Tested to meet British Standard Regulations BS7177
- 1 Year warranty
- More sizes available