Features we love
- A great space saving solution with an extendable table top
- Classic country inspired design with a contemporary touch
- Stylish combination of light oak and white brings a fresh look to your space
- Solid rubberwood is highly durable and ideal for families with children
- Coordinating chairs available separately
All about me
This Rhode Island dining table is a great addition for the family home and for rooms where space is at a premium. The table features a clever extendable top, so you can save some space when it’s not in use and when you have a full house you can extend it in minutes to accommodate all your guests. The classic design has been rejuvenated with a fresh two tone finish in soft white and light oak effect. It features turned table legs with carved detailing and a thick table top.
Crafted from solid rubber wood with a real wood veneer table top it’s highly durable, easily withstanding the test of time in a busy family dining space. The table is supplied on its own, allowing you to coordinate it with the chairs of your choice to create the perfect set to suit your space. Don’t forget to take a look at our range of matching chairs.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H75.5 x W75 x D120 cm
- Dimensions when extended H75.5 x W75 x D164 cm
- Material: Solid wood and MDF veneer top
- Finish: Painted white & natural wood look top
- Assembly required: Yes