Features we love
- Simple and classic design with a rust finish, looks stunning in any garden setting
- Round open design makes it great for roasting marshmallows!
- Rustic, oxidised finish continuous to age beautifully over time
- Resting upon its own stand there’ll be no fire damage to your grass or patio
- The separate bowl means the base doesn’t get too hot to move around
- Small drainage hole at the base prevents water build up and provides oxygen to flames
All about me
Light up the evening with this classic round fire pit. It’s perfectly proportioned to gather friends and family around as the sun starts to set on a summer’s night. And when the weather starts to turn a little colder the open bowl design comes in great for a cosy night roasting marshmallows. The bowl gently rests upon its own angular stand which lifts it up to an ideal height and also protects your garden from fire damage. The base won’t get too hot either compared to the actual fire bowl, so you can carefully adjust its position in the garden.
This timeless fire pit has been made from mild steel that’s been oxidised to create an authentic patina rust finish, which will continue to age beautifully over time from the effects of the fire and weather. The rustic warm tones gives this fire pit an aged and natural appearance that’ll look stunning in any garden setting.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H33 x W56.5 x D56.5 cm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Authentic patina rust finish
- Assembly: Simply place the bowl upon the stand