Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Space saving – enjoy the convenience of two single beds when they're needed
- Luxurious deep button quilting and bronze stud detailing
- Multifunctional design so you can use it as both a bed and sofa
- The trundle bed can be positioned anywhere in the room when being used
- Wheels make moving the trundle easy and reduces damage to floors
All about me
When guests come to stay, there never seems to be enough room but, thanks to this day bed there's no need to top and tail or force anyone to squeeze onto the sofa for a night. That's because this bed features a neat, hidden trundle bed to relieve any of those sleeping dilemmas. So, whether you've got the house full at Christmas or the kids like to spring a last minute sleepover on you, you'll always be ready!
Designed to look just as amazing in the living room as in a bedroom, this velvet upholstered design can even double up as a sofa while the bronze stud detailing and deep button quilting gives this bed a traditional finish that suits a range of decors and styles. The trundle bed slides out from underneath, giving you two single beds and tidying away in an instant.
This bed set has a solid construction, which is durable and will relieve your sleeping space problems for years to come. The trundle bed features hardwearing castors, which makes moving extremely easy and all without damaging your floor. Both beds feature slatted bases for comfortable mattress support. We do not include any mattresses with this set, so you'll be able to choose the perfect firmness for you. As the trundle bed slides underneath the main, day bed, you'll need to ensure the mattress you choose is no thicker than 15cm.
Need to know
- Day bed dimensions: H 97 x W 215 x D 101.5 cm
- Trundle dimensions: H 26 x W 192 x D 101.5 cm
- Mattress size required: 2 x UK single (90x190cm)
- Max mattress height for trundle: 15cm
- Finish: Anthracite grey velvet with bronze stud detailing
- Assembly required
- Mattress not included
- Always have a spare bed at the ready, saves space whilst not in use
- Ideal for children's rooms and guest rooms
- Sitting on castors the trundle simply glides out when needed
- Made from hardwood and metal tubing, both beds are strong and durable
- Upholstered in soft velvet with button and stud detailing
- Both beds are a standard UK single (3ft/90x190cm)
- Mattresses are not included and need to be purchased separately
- Do not exceed a mattress thickness of 15cm for the trundle bed, as it will struggle to fit beneath
- Slatted bed bases provide comfortable mattress support