Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Medium to firm comfort with a tufted mattress top
- Highly supportive with orthopaedic design features
- Double sided - flipping and rotating your mattress will help it wear evenly
- Vents for enhanced air flow maintain freshness
- 4 Handles for easy lifting and manoeuvrability
- Suitable for all types of bed bases
- Approved by the National Bed Federation
All about me
The Serena mattress provides a superb night's sleep with a medium to firm comfort level and its supportive orthopaedic design features. It's a pocket sprung mattress, so it has hundreds of individual springs, each contained within its own little pocket. This means the springs move independently to support the contours of your body. It has vents for enhanced air flow, keeping the high loft polyester filling fresh, expelling any stale odours before they build up.
The mattress is double sided so you can give it a regular flip and rotate to help it wear evenly, effectively prolonging its lifespan. It has four handles in place too, making manoeuvring it much easier. It's suitable for all types of bed bases, although be cautious when purchasing it for a bunk or midsleeper as it has a thick depth of 25cm.
You can rest assured with the Serena mattress, it's been made in the UK, tested to meet British standard regulations, its NBF approved and it comes with a one year warranty.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H25 x W90 x D190 cm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Size: Standard UK single (3ft)
- Comfort: Medium/Firm
- Type: 1000 Pocket sprung unit
- Filling: High loft polyester
- Finish: Tufted damask cover
- Double sided: Yes
- Made in the UK
- Tested to meet British Standard Regulations BS7177
- 1 Year warranty
- More sizes available